WHAT'S IN THE BOX???!!!
- 1 X Bronze Paint Coated Recycler Dab Rig
- 1 X 14mm Female Glass Bowl For Flowers
- 1 X Enail PID Controller
- 1 X 20mm Heating Coil
- 1 X 14mm Male Quartz Banger
- 1 X Quartz Carb Cap
- 1 X Power Cord
- 1 X User Manual
- 2 X Silicone Containers 5 ml Capacity
- 1 X Soft Zipper Packing Box
*Every enail kit is covered with our 3-year warranty program, we provide a free exchange for any mechanical program that occurred in this period.
Dab Rig Specification:
Just like it's brother and sisters in the series, this top half of this glass dab rig is coated with a thick layer of bronze decorative paint, the paint is met with the glass tightly, you don't need to worry about the paint coming off while in use or when you're clean it.
If you look closely into the dab rig on the side, you'll find the UFO percolator located on the topper half of the rig and the honeycomb percolator is located on the bottom half. Two percolators working together provide maximum filtration and cooling effect for the vapor and won't affect the taste of the concentrate/oil of your choice.
The dab rig is about 7.9"(20cm) in height and the glass is about 5mm thick, and the weight of it is about 340g, not too heavy to carry around and it's perfect for a sofa dabbing sesh.
- Accessories: 1x 14mm Female Glass Bowl Piece For Flowers
- Height: 7.9" / 20cm
- Thickness: 5mm
- 45° Joint
- Extra Thick Glass
- Bronze Paint Coated Retro Design
- Heady Glass
- Bent Neck
- Honeycomb Percolator
- UFO Percolator
- Male Joint
- Flared Mouthpiece
- Category: Wholesale Dab Rigs Wholesale Bongs
- Voltage: AC110V-240V 50-60HZ
- Temperature Range: Room Temperature ~ 999 Degree Fahrenheit
- Temperature stability: Around 5°F-7°F(depends on environment)
- Quartz Nail Joint: 14/18 MM Male joint
- Coil Shape: Barrel (Spiral)
- Length of coil: 1.5 Meter (5ft)
- PID Dimension/unit: 3.5 x 1.5 x 5.0 inch (93 x 37 x 129 mm) approximately Size
Benefits of Using An Enail Dab Kit
Since the beginning, dabbers had been searching for a safer way to dab.
The whole dabbing process contains 3 steps:
1. Heat the quartz banger/titanium nail to a certain level of temperature.
2. Place your cannabis concentrate of choice onto the banger/nail.
However, more than 80% of the dabbers have to use a butane torch to heat the bangers, that could be extremely dangerous, the tip of the butane torch flame can reach approximately 1,430 °C (2,610 °F). Now imagine operating a device that generates so much heat when you are high, that can be terrible news for you. Not to mention when you are using a butane torch to heat the nails you can never tell when the nail is ready, especially when dealing with nails that made from different materials. If the temperature of your banger is too low it won't be hot enough to vaporize your concentrates, if the nail gets too hot, it will ruin your concentrate's flavor and possibly generating harmful substances during that process.
That's when the enail dab kits come in handy!
The desktop enail dab kits(or the portable enails) will make your life much easier because it doesn't require any fuel burning to get the nail hot, it uses a heating coil connected to the PID controller which you can set the temperature from 300~1000 degrees Fahrenheit just by a push of a button. 510 degrees Fahrenheit is the best for low temp dabs and 710 degrees Fahrenheit is the best for high temp dabs.
How Do I know When To Dab?
The heating coil of the enail kit contains a thermocouple sensor, you can see the temperature index on your PID controller to know precisely what's the temperature of your nail/ bangers at.