Pure quartz tip, compatible with any glass or silicone nectar collector set with a 14mm female joint. A fine replacement to replace your broken tip instead of buying a brand new kit.
Features Of This Quartz Tip
- Made From 100% Pure Quartz.
- Fits Any Glass/Silicone Nectar Collector With 14mm Female Joint.
- No Clips Included.
- Category: Wholesale Dab Tools
Comparing to a glass tip, a quartz tip can withstand so much more heat. A glass tip will melt and deform when applying 500°C of heat to it in under 60 seconds, however, you can burn a quartz tip with a butane torch flame for 3 minutes with 800°C of heat and it'll still be fine(not that we recommend heating your quartz tip at that high of a temperature when dabbing of course.)
- No need for seasoning.
- Can withstand a massive amount of heat without melting nor deforming.
- "Purer" taste for your concentrates comparing to a titanium dab nail.
- Cheap to buy and replace.
- Easy to clean.
- Great for high-temperature dabs.
- Easier to break compared to a titanium tip.